If you have never travelled on a small group escorted tour before, the benefits are many – here are our top 5 reasons to choose an Explorations small group escorted tour in Australia, New Zealand or the South Pacific:
1. Make the most of your precious time. Leave the organising to us; we know the best way to see all the sights (without the crowds) and get off the beaten track (without getting lost). With Explorations' small group escorted tours you will have the chance to enjoy the special places that not everyone goes to; at a pace that packs a lot in, without feeling rushed.
2. Make new friendships. Our intimate small group tours (with a maximum of 10-12 participants) bring together like-minded travellers with shared interests, and we always aim to introduce you to some interesting local personalities along the way too. You are sure to return home with life long memories and long-lasting friendships.
3. Sit back, relax and enjoy. We take care of the planning, the leg-work, the driving and logistics so that you can simply enjoy a smooth and stress-free holiday. We are there with you every step of the way to ensure a seamless travel experience with all the local details taken care of.
4. Enjoy exclusive experiences and local introductions that are not accessible to individual travellers and impractical for larger groups. Our local knowledge and connections open doors to immersive experiences that bring the destination to life.
5. Get the insider scoop. All Explorations small group journeys are escorted by experienced and well-connected travel experts who can provide fascinating facts, interesting insights, personal local introductions and engaging company throughout your journey.
Explorations specialises in escorted small group touring in Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific.
Well-paced itineraries include must-see highlights, off the beaten track hidden gems and introductions to interesting locals. All of the accommodation has been personally road-tested and selected for its personality and a sense of place. Meals are enjoyed in a variety of settings and showcase the finest local produce. Each carefully planned journey also includes a collection of immersive local experiences and opportunities to get outdoors and active.
Enjoying the company of like-minded travellers, Explorations small-group journeys are designed to provide an authentic local introduction to the regions they visit and leave travellers with true connections to new people and places.